- “I'm... I'm just a geeky boy, as you may ask.”
Gabriel Simon Garza (or simply Gabe) is the title character and primary protagonist of the Gabriel Garza franchise. He is the official mascot of Gingo, and has been described as being a corporate icon for the studio on par with Pixar's Luxo Jr.. He first appeared in Gingo's 1989 short The Special Visitor as an unnamed boy.
Early life Edit
Gabriel Garza (original series)Edit
Gabriel Garza (CGI reboot series)Edit
Gabriel Garza 2Edit
Gabriel Garza 3Edit
Gabriel Garza is a smart, kind, bubbly, joyful, curious, hyperactive, polite, outgoing boy who is friendly to his friends and family. He is affectionate, with a great sense of humor, and also quite resilient.
Gabriel is often good-hearted. He is generally clumsy most of the time, but he is sometimes serious, usually when fighting against Vio, and will do anything for his friends and family. Gabriel usually sets out to do what's right in a situation, like how he defeats Vio when attempting to invade Sinking Spring. Gabriel usually makes more dangerous risks while going on adventures, much to his friends' and family's dismay, who usually want to take the easy way out. Gabriel is also often enthusiastic.
Gabriel, like every person, has some flaws: Gabriel is somewhat gullible, which often leads him into trouble. He is also very bad when it comes to mathematics, which causes his bad grades in math. Gabriel can also be stubborn at some points.
Gabriel is a young boy. He mostly wears a yellow shirt, blue shorts, red-striped socks, and red sneakers. He has black glasses, brown eyes, freckles, and brown hair. His eyelashes and eyebrows are somewhat thick and his eyes are a rounded circle.
- Gabriel is less American, less Hispanic.
- Gabriel is also the name of an angel in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.
- Gabriel's name is derived from the Hebrew name "Gabriel" meaning "God is my strength". It was popularized by the association with the Biblical archangel Gabriel.
- Gabriel is also named after his creator, Geo G.
- Gabriel is known as "The Brain" according to the official promo posters for the 2011 Gabriel Garza film.